Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mission Accomplished... Finally...

Today was webpage design presentation. We finally finished the whole thing... YAY!!!

Anyway, made some changes to our site URL...

Drop by at http://philoandlily09.110mb.com

All comments are welcomed~~ Even the assignment is over, we still like to learn more... Haha...

PS: I would also like to take the opportunity to thank Mr Mok for his diligent teaching and guidance throughout the assignment; Ms Lee for pointing us in the right direction and getting us out of a few tight spots. Last but not least, great job to my fellow team members who did a splendid job for the assignment and presentation. I hereby apologise if I did or said anything wrong throughout the assignment and you have my deepese appreciation for tolerating with me... I know I can be a overboard perfectionist... Haha...

Thank you guys!! Great job done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment